Wealth Management Services
Investment Advisory Consulting
We provide a full array of investment advisory consulting services to help individual investors, qualified planproviders, endowments, trusts and foundations establish and achieve long-term financial objectives.
- Definition of objectives
- Drafting of investment guidelines
- Asset/style recommendations
- Investment vehicle selection
- Ongoing performance monitoring
- Comprehensive investment reporting
- Ongoing review and analysis of objectives and investment progress
Personal Wealth Management
We help high-net-worth individuals develop and implement comprehensive, strategic financial plans. This includes the integration of all elements of their financial picture.
- Cash flow planning
- Retirement planning
- Tax-aware investment strategies
- Education funding analysis
- Charitable giving
- Distribution analysis
- Insurance planning
- Estate planning
Consulting Services for Qualified Plans, Endowments and Foundations
We provide consulting services to employer-sponsored retirement plans, trusts, foundations and endowments. We deliver expert assistance with strategic planning and investment selection.
- 401(k) plan consulting
- 403(b) consulting
- SIMPLE IRA, SEP, IRA and Keogh plan consulting
- Pension and profit sharing plan consulting
Insurance Brokerage & Consulting
- Medical Insurance Evaluation (PPO, HMO)
- Renewal Analysis
- Plan Design Review
- Funding Alternatives (including FSA, HRA, HSA)
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance (Basic & Supplemental), Disability Insurance, (Short-Term, Long-
- Term), Voluntary Products (Payroll Deduct), Long– Term Care Insurance
- Enrollment Communications
- Individual medical insurance plans
Financial Planning Questions
To make retirement more than just a dream, here are a few planning questions to get you started:
- What is your target retirement date or will you need to work more years to accumulate more money?
- Are you planning for 1 or 2 people?
- What is the exact cost of your monthly on-going living expenses?
- What are your special interests and what costs are involved?
- What amount of money did you put aside for your emergency fund?
- Where do you plan on living?
- Are there health issues to consider?
- What rate of return on your investments can you expect?
- Do you plan on earning income during retirement doing consulting or pursuing an income generating hobby?
- What is the amount of Social Security you will be receiving?
- What is the total amount of all retirement dollars saved?
- How do you plan on allocating that money to last your lifetime?
These are just a few of the questions and issues that need to be addressed for planning a strong retirement.
Get the help and guidance you need to go through this process so you will not end up as part of the dream statistic.