As our Internal Accounts Manager and Enrollment Specialist, Tanner is the first point of contact for all our new hire clients. His role at Roop Financial Services is to serve as a liaison between the client, various insurance companies and vendors. Tanner orchestrates the development of benefit programs that meet the specific financial, benefit, and employment objectives for the client, particularly the HR person. He ensures that our clients have a superior, effective, and seamless client-onboarding experience during the EASE enrollment conversion process.
Tanner works closely with our clients to include, but not limited to:
- Preparing requests for proposals (REP) from the carriers
- Analyzing claims experience, plan designs and carrier proposals
- Preparing and presenting proposals
- Implementation of benefit package and enrollment
- Renewal preparation and recommendation of plan changes
- Render assistance to clients with claims and billing problems
Tanner is a graduate of University of Memphis with more than over 5 years of financial and banking experience. Tanner is married with two daughters.
Sean is not registered with Woodbury Financial.