Sean is a licensed agent and serves as an internal for the Director of Employee Benefits. His role at Roop Financial Services will be to act as a liaison between the client, various insurance companies and vendors. Sean will orchestrate the development of benefit programs that meet the specific financial, benefit, and employment objectives for the client. He is a graduate of Southwest Tennessee Community College. He spent eight years in the United States Air Force, including a ten-month tour in Afghanistan, and was honorably discharged in August of 2017. He has more than four years of customer service experience in the financial industry. Sean is praised for his attention to detail and his customer service to his clients. He takes pride in developing his clients benefit programs with cost and savings solutions. He is responsible for managing group accounts, which include:
- Preparing requests for proposals (REP) from the carriers
- Analyzing claims experience, plan designs and carrier proposals
- Preparing and presenting proposals
- Implementation of benefit package and enrollment
- Renewal preparation and recommendation of plan changes
- Render assistance to clients with claims and billing problems
Sean enjoys softball, football, basketball, tennis, golf, bowling as well as spending time with his family and friends.
Sean is not registered with Woodbury Financial.