As our Internal Accounts Manager and Enrollment Specialist, Sean is the first point of contact for all our new hire clients. His role at Roop Financial Services is to serve as a liaison between the client, various insurance companies and vendors. He orchestrates the development of benefit programs that meet the specific financial, benefit, and employment objectives for the client, particularly the HR person. Sean ensures that our clients have a superior, effective, and seamless client-onboarding experience during the EASE enrollment conversion process. He works closely with our clients HR department to bring calmness, accuracy and efficiency, which include:
- Preparing requests for proposals (REP) from the carriers
- Analyzing claims experience, plan designs and carrier proposals
- Preparing and presenting proposals
- Implementation of benefit package and enrollment
- Renewal preparation and recommendation of plan changes
- Render assistance to clients with claims and billing problems
Sean is a graduate of Southwest Tennessee Community College. He spent eight years in the United States Air Force, including a ten-month tour in Afghanistan, and was honorably discharged in August of 2017. He has more than four years of customer service experience in the financial industry. Sean enjoys softball, football, basketball, tennis, golf, bowling as well as spending time with his family and friends.
Sean is not registered with Woodbury Financial.