Our Investment Portfolios
WHY WE PARTNER WITH BUCKINGHAM STRATEGIC PARTNERS
As independent financial advisors, we take seriously our legal and ethical fiduciary duty to always act in your best interests. This responsibility includes regularly evaluating potential partners to determine if they might offer services and solutions that can enhance the
financial advice and support we provide.
This is why, after extensive due diligence, we chose to partner with Buckingham Strategic Partners, a national financial services firm with main offices in St. Louis and San Jose. They have over twenty five years of experience providing tools and solutions to independent
financial advisors and their clients. Their partnership and support help me spend more time with you. I rely on their best-in-class services, support, enhanced resources and true team approach in serving you.
Most importantly, Buckingham Strategic Partners supports and empowers our investment philosophy which is founded on the idea that markets can create long-term wealth. Our shared approach is based on decades of investment data and analysis as well as extensive
relationships with Nobel Laureates and leading academic institutions.
In addition to their investment experience and resources, here is what our partnership brings to you:
- Quarterly reports that clearly and concisely show how your money is invested along with detailed portfolio information
- A full suite of analytical tools and technology to help us define, manage and monitor your investment goals
- Secure 24/7 online access to your statements and reports
- A written Investment Policy Statement to facilitate prudent, long-term investment strategies and help prevent spur-of-the-moment changes to your portfolio
- Rebalancing to help keep your portfolio aligned with your goals, risk tolerance and time horizon
Working with them also means you benefit from their long partnership with Dimensional Fund Advisors, a money management firm widely acknowledged for its practical and innovative applications of academic financial research to investing. Based on an extensive
analysis of a wide variety of strategies and investment providers, the Investment Committee at Buckingham Strategic Partners has determined that Dimensional’s institutional asset class funds offer the best means for implementing portfolios.
Buckingham’s partnership with Dimensional is based on a shared belief in the potential of companies around the world, powered by innovation, to create wealth for investors over the long term.
Focus on the Long-Term
A long-term view is one of the most important ingredients of success in investing. But our emotions can get the best of us when markets start to swing. That’s why I use the latest in behavioral research to help you make better decisions and stay on track. I’ll also ensure our asset allocation managers rebalance your portfolio periodically to keep it aligned with your goals.
"Every portfolio I help build for my clients is based on almost nine decades of data, analysis, and research. That experience generates the deep insights from behavioral finance that I apply to your unique situation and goals". - Walter W. Roop CLU, RHU*
If you have $250,000 in investments, I invite you to schedule a complimentary 15-minute call to explore working together.
There is no guarantee that any investment plan or strategy will be successful.
* Walter Roop is an Investment Advisor Representatives of, and securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., PO Box 64284, St. Paul, MN 55164. 800-800-2638 Member FINRA, SIPC, and Registered Investment Advisor. Roop Financial Services, Inc. and Woodbury Financial Services Inc. are not affiliated entities. Nothing contained herein is to be considered tax or legal advice. Neither Walter Roop, Woodbury Financial Services, nor Roop Financial Services, offer tax or legal advice. Tax and/or legal advice should be obtained from a professional duly licensed to provide such services. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Roop Financial Services, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to another parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.