Currently Retired or Soon to Retire
“The question isn’t at what age I want to retire, it’s at what income.”
– George Foreman
At Roop Financial Services, we can help you retire with confidence. Our pre-retiree and retired clients often share the following questions:
- How long will my money last?
- Where will my income come from?
- When should I begin Social Security?
Are you prepared for the 2 Biggest Risks In Retirement?
Longevity Risk – The risk of running out of money before you run out of life.
Inflationary Risk – Increasing your income annually to keep pace with the rising cost of healthcare and other expenses is paramount.
Market Risk – Determining the portfolio that is just right for you so you can sleep at night is one of the most important parts of retirement planning. Too much market risk, and you may sell out of your portfolio during bad times, and too little market risk you may run out of money during retirement or not have enough income to pay for your desired lifestyle.
We Offer a Complimentary, No Obligation Retirement Checkup to Help You Understand:
- If you are on track for your retirement goals.
- If your retirement nest egg is taking on too much risk.
- If you own investments that are unsuitable or inappropriate for you based on your individual or family situation.