Roop Financial Services, Inc is a Tennessee independent financial services firm. We offer securities and advisory services through Woodbury Financial Services, Inc.
* Our first priority is to listen to understand. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.
* Our objective for every meeting is to have you leave with more clarity and more confidence along with a game plan.
* We strive to improve the quality of life for our clients by providing financial clarity, wisdom and confidence.
* We strive to provide you clarity about the things you want to do and how you are going to get there; confidence that you are heading in the right direction; and a game plan for what’s next and the action steps you will take.
As your advisor, with Woodbury Financial Services, you can expect our firm to guide you through a disciplined investment process and monitor your portfolio in a manner that is consistent with your Investment Policy Statement. Our service includes:
- Holistic approach — We focus on your total financial situation. This allows you to make informed decisions which take into account the often complex interrelationships of planning considerations.
- Independence — We have no obligation to specific products or companies. This allows us to seek out the most appropriate strategies that suit your situation. We work for you.
- Fiduciary Responsibility — We take very seriously our legal, ethical and moral duty to put our clients’ needs first and to always act in their best interests.
Our team will work closely with you as provide the most appropriate strategies for the multi-dimensional aspects of your family’s financial affairs. Ultimately, our mission is to serve your family. Your family can expect open communication, ongoing due-diligence, and first-class service as we will be working to provide your family what we believe is the best financial advice and oversight possible. This is our promise to you and your family.
This isn’t just for you. It’s for your family legacy.
Richard joined Roop Financial Services in 2007. With the knowledge he has gained during his 25 years of experience of working with people in the Mid-South area, he is uniquely positioned to help his clients achieve financial independence.