“The entire Roop Financial Services team continuously goes that extra step to ensure our clients receive only the best. I am proud to be a part of an organization that prides itself on excellent customer service while maintaining the utmost integrity.”
– Richard H. Fisher CLU, ChFC, CFP
Richard joined Roop Financial Services in 2007. With the knowledge he has gained during his 25 years of experience of working with people in the Mid-South area, he is uniquely positioned to help his clients achieve financial independence. Richard works with financially successful people who want professional guidance in protecting and growing their wealth. He believes in developing a close personal relationship with each special planning client so he understands their values, goals and interests. "My mission is to help my friends and clients relax and enjoy their lives by taking the worry out of investment and retirement planning. My goals are to preserve your past (Don’t Lose the Money), manage your present and grow your future."
Areas of Expertise
- Wealth Management Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
- Retirement Plans for Small Businesses and their Owners
- Long Term Care Planning
- Strategies to Maximize Social Security Benefits
- The Financial Planning Association of Memphis
- Society of Financial Services Professionals
- Active member of Lindenwood Christian Church
- Vice Chairman of The Lindenwood Foundation
- B.S. in Business Administration, University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Masters Degree in Public Administration, University of Memphis
- Investment Advisor Representative, Woodbury Financial Services Inc.
- Charter Life Underwriter and Charter Financial Consultant, The American College
- Certified Financial Planner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc.
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent; TN, AR, MS and FL
- Securities licenses; 6, 63 and 65
- Married to Susan for 40 years. We have one daughter Taylor Ann Fisher.
- My life is centered on my family, church and friends.
- I enjoy my chosen career and strive to treat everyone I deal with professionally and give them the same advice I would give someone who is in my close personal circle of friends.
- My hobbies are canoeing, white water rafting, and duck hunting and working in my yard and around the house.